White Lavender 'Arctic Snow' Hedge Plants Description
This pure white flowering Lavender makes a gorgeous contrast against the darker backgrounds of other lavender varieties as well as it's own grey/green leaves. It is an English variety of Lavender that is well suited to our climate (other than wet soils) and hardy in all but the coldest winters. It is an evergreen with a compact mound of grey/green foliage. Trim after flowering in late August to keep the plant dense and bushy once established.
White Lavender is a popular variety of Lavender hedging, but we do also have the following additional varieties - English Lavender
, Lavender 'Hidcote'
, French Lavender
, and Dwarf Lavender
. See our total selection of flowering and fragrant hedge plants
These plants are available all year round. Plants bought in Autumn, Winter or Spring will flower in the first summer.
We are happy to do a discounted pallet deal of mixed Lavenders - please phone to specify how you'd like them to be mixed.
Youll see our recommended planting densities for each size and root type listed in the product grid. We suggest that you use these as a guide, taking into consideration how long youre willing to wait to see your finished hedge. As a rough indication small pots can be planted anything from 2 to 6 plants per metre (when planted in a double staggered row),whereas larger pots will require plants per metre.
For more information on planting distances please see our planting density advice section
Lavender White should be trimmed after flowering to keep the plant dense.
is available on all orders providing they meet the minimum spend criteria for the size of box or pallet. Pallet deliveries and large box deliveries for tall plants are indicated by icons on the product table listings. Delivery costs and minimum order details for each packaging type are as follows:
|Packaging Type||Standard Delivery Charge||Minimum Order Values (incl VAT) for FREE Delivery|
|Small Box||£12 delivery charge (orders up to £60 incl VAT) ||Orders of £60 and over - FREE|
|Large/Tall Box||£18 delivery charge (orders up to £120 incl VAT)||Orders of £120 and over - FREE|
|Pallet||£60 delivery charge (orders up to £240 incl VAT)||Orders of £240 and over - FREE|
There are some exceptions to the standard delivery pricing structure, which relate to deliveries to more remote areas, overseas, or extremely tall plants requiring specialist delivery - for more information see the Delivery Information Page It's Quick!
- most orders are despatched within 3-5 working days (Please note that current orders for box root balls may be a longer delivery time due to hot weather affecting lifting. At present lifting is only on a once a week basis. Call 01257 263873 for an estimated delivery on this product.)Next Day Delivery is Available
- We can offer next day delivery on eligible species and sizes for an additional £12 incl VAT. Call 01257 263873 to find out if your order is eligible.It's Convenient
- no need to wait in all day to sign, we don't need a signature (the odd, larger order may require a signature but will be delivered at a mutually agreeable time)It's Tried & Tested
- we use only couriers who have shown consistency in their efficiency & care
* Please note that delivery costs are based on the final order amount in your cart after
any discounts have been applied.