Hedges Direct Plant Guaranteei
The Hedges Direct 12 Month Plant GuaranteeWe are dedicated to providing our customers with quality hedging plants, shrubs, garden plants and trees, so much so that we offer, as standard, a full 12 month, no quibble guarantee on all of our plants! If any plants purchased from Hedges Direct fail within the first 12 months after delivery, we will replace them. All we ask is that you cover the delivery cost.
Our no quibble, 12 month plant guarantee, is our 100% promise to you, that you can buy plants from Hedges Direct with complete confidence - so what are you waiting for?
How to Help Your Plants Succeed And Avoid Failures
To give your plants a helping hand and help to prevent failures, we would recommend planting with Rootgrow and a general feed and fertiliser. Below are the tried and tested products that we highly recommend to give your plants the best start in their new home:
Feeds and Fertilisers Information:
- Rootgrow treated plants establish better with greater vigour, re-plant more successfully, have better developed root systems and cope better with drought conditions compared to non-treated plants.
- Bonemeal is a slow release fertiliser that can be used at the time of planting and seasonally to improve the quality of the soil.
- AfterPlant Evergreen Bio-Active Fertiliser is for use specifically with evergreen plants after planting to encourage lush and healthy growth. It complements the use of Rootgrow as a planting aid helping to strengthen and nourish the plants. Ideal for ground or container grown plants.
- Seaweed Bio-Stimulant is ideal for any plant type. When used in conjunction with Rootgrow, the liquid seaweed can speed up the mycorrhizal fungi colonisation by up to 60% creating a highly efficient root support process to promote healthy root development and establishment.
With many years' experience, we have found that when planting with a suitable combination of Rootgrow and a secondary feed or fertiliser, plant failure rates do drop significantly, which makes for happy plants and happy customers!
Plant Issues: What To Do and How To Contact Us
Sometimes, despite all our best efforts, plants do experience issues and in some case fail. But don't worry, we've got you covered! If you have plants that have failed, we need your assistance to help us to identify the cause of any failures, so that we can continue to ensure our customers receive only the best quality plants and that we can respond to problems faster and provide up to date, comprehensive advice. To help us do this we ask you to provide the following information via email:
- Your original Order Number and delivery postcode.
- Your full name and contact telephone number.
- Clear photos of the plants in their planting area and a close-up image of the affected part(s) of the plants.
Please contact us via email - [email protected]
Once we have confirmed your order details and looked at the photos, we will contact you to advise on next steps and arrange plant replacement, if required. Any plants confirmed to have failed will be replaced straight away, free of charge - no quibbles.
We provide a great deal of planting advice for each specific type of hedging as well as seasonal advice on dealing with the weather.
Hedges Direct Top Planting Tips:
You can access our Planting and Aftercare Guides here.
- Plant using Rootgrow and Bonemeal (or alternative secondary plant feed). Our website calculates the exact amount of Rootgrow and Bonemeal required for plants you're purchasing. You can call our expert Sales team on 01257 263 873.
- Water well during planting and throughout dry periods. Direct water to the base of the plants, do not water foliage during very sunny and warm weather as this may burn the foliage as it evaporates.
- Water during the coolest time of the day, either first thing or last thing, never during the middle of the day.
- Rain does count towards watering so adjust accordingly, i.e. heavy rain means you need to water less, but light rain would not provide enough water to your plants.
- Make sure you weed the planting area beforehand and continue to weed during the first few years of establishment. You can use rabbit guards, mulch matting and mypex ground cover the help with weeds and pests
Or you can visit the Hedges Direct Blog
which is full of useful tips and advice for planting, pruning and caring for your hedging plants.
Show more >>>
Show less <<<