Our in-house dedicated Trade Team offer our trade customers a comprehensive, friendly and efficient service for all your planting requirements. With horticultural resources to source ALL types of plants, not just hedging, you can use Hedges Direct for complete job pricing and plant supply.
Trade at Hedges Direct
At Hedges Direct, we pride ourselves on the loyal and trusting relationships which we build with our trade customers. We understand that a trade customer's requirements are different to that of our retail customers, which is why we have a dedicated and highly experienced in-house team, providing an expert level of knowledge and service on an individual basis.
Available 7 days a week, the team provide personalised account management, bespoke quotes and exclusive trade only pricing (always lower than our online retail pricing), overseeing of order processing and delivery management from start to finish.
To enquire about a free trade account or for a discounted trade quote, contact the teameam call 01257 263 873 or Email: [email protected]
Who Are Our Trade Customers?
Our trade customers come to us from a wide range of businesses and organisations both in the horticultural industry and many other industry sectors also. We currently supply Landscaping and Garden Maintenance companies, Garden Designers, Landscape Architects, Local Councils, Education establishments, the Property Development and Building sector and numerous businesses within the Leisure sector.
Why Trade Customers Use Hedges Direct
Register for a free trade account and you and your company can benefit from:
- A Dedicated Account Manager
- Direct trade telephone number and email address
- Trade only discounted pricing and bespoke quotes (compared to retail pricing online)
- Free, guaranteed AM delivery (pre 1pm) on a date to suit you (upon request)
- Next day delivery is also available (call to enquire)
- Huge range of species in every root type
- All heights of hedging from 10cm to 9m
- Instant hedging, pleached and ornamental trees, living screens, topiary, topsoil and turf
- Species rich, mixed native hedging packs for every situation
- Wide range of stock from our nursery and our network of growers across the UK and Europe
- In-house plant finder service - if we don't stock it we'll source it from our network of specialist growers
- The option for gardening-based companies to join The Hedging Network and advertise the company to our retail customers
The Hedging Network
Many of the landscapers who order from us choose to become an approved member of the Hedging Network. As a nationwide supplier, we are regularly asked by our customers for recommended landscapers in their area. Once an Approved Member, our Sales team are able to refer customers placing an order in your area directly to you, in addition to your company details and link to your website being visible on our website.
You can gain leads from thousands of potential customers and it's totally FREE to join! Click Here to see more information on becoming an approved member of the Hedging Network
Show more >>>
Show less <<<