Dwarf Lavender Hedge Plants Description
Dwarf Lavender prefers a sunny, sheltered site. Lavender 'Little Lady' is ideal for normal, well-drained soils, so make sure not to over-water this bushy plant.
Dwarf Lavender is a low grower, perfect for garden borders, pathways or rockeries.
With piercing blue hued flowers, this Lavender variety pairs well with other larger Lavender varieties
, such as English Lavenderh
, Lavender 'Hidcote'
, White Lavender
, or French Lavender
Why not plant mix your Dwarf Lavender plants with other flowering shrubs
for a fragrant and visually stunning hedging?
Dwarf Lavender is low growing and best suited to a height of less than 50cm. Dwarf Lavender plants have an average growth rate and can be expected to achieve 20-40cm per year.
Dwarf Lavender is available to purchase year-round as Pot Grown plants.
We are happy to do a discounted pallet deal of mixed Lavenders - please phone to specify how you'd like them to be mixed.
For more information on planting distances please see our planting density advice section
As a general rule,smaller pots such as 2L pots can be planted anything from 2 up to 6 plants per metre (if planting in a double staggered row). Planting density is dependent upon the fullness of hedge you require and how long you you are happy to wait to achieve this.
Lavandula angustifolia 'Little Lady' requires a light prune after flowering.
is available on all orders providing they meet the minimum spend criteria for the size of box or pallet. Pallet deliveries and large box deliveries for tall plants are indicated by icons on the product table listings. Delivery costs and minimum order details for each packaging type are as follows:
|Packaging Type||Standard Delivery Charge||Minimum Order Values (incl VAT) for FREE Delivery|
|Small Box||£12 delivery charge (orders up to £60 incl VAT) ||Orders of £60 and over - FREE|
|Large/Tall Box||£18 delivery charge (orders up to £120 incl VAT)||Orders of £120 and over - FREE|
|Pallet||£60 delivery charge (orders up to £240 incl VAT)||Orders of £240 and over - FREE|
There are some exceptions to the standard delivery pricing structure, which relate to deliveries to more remote areas, overseas, or extremely tall plants requiring specialist delivery - for more information see the Delivery Information Page It's Quick!
- most orders are despatched within 3-5 working days (Please note that current orders for box root balls may be a longer delivery time due to hot weather affecting lifting. At present lifting is only on a once a week basis. Call 01257 263873 for an estimated delivery on this product.)Next Day Delivery is Available
- We can offer next day delivery on eligible species and sizes for an additional £12 incl VAT. Call 01257 263873 to find out if your order is eligible.It's Convenient
- no need to wait in all day to sign, we don't need a signature (the odd, larger order may require a signature but will be delivered at a mutually agreeable time)It's Tried & Tested
- we use only couriers who have shown consistency in their efficiency & care
* Please note that delivery costs are based on the final order amount in your cart after
any discounts have been applied.