Westland 2 in 1 Buxus Feed and Protect - 2 x 500ml
Box (Buxus sempervirens) is an extremely popular species, perfect for low formal hedging or stylish topiary. It can however be prone to box blight, a disease that turns the leaves brown and eventually can result in bare patches in the foliage.
With this fantastic two in one solution, you won't need to worry! Westland's Buxus 2 in 1 Feed & Protect contains sulphur and calcium that strengthens the plant from within. It also helps to retain water for an overall healthier plant. The formula will give your new and transported plants the best start possible as it will greatly improve your soil.
You can use this two in one solution with ease as it is pet friendly and non-harmful to bees and butterflies. It is also safe to use when in the garden with children. For even better results, use Westland Tree & Shrub Planting & Potting Mix alongside this solution.
Direction for Use:
Westland's Buxus 2 in 1 Feed & Protect can be used every 7-14 days from early spring to the end of summer. When using this product, remember no to mix the contents of the 2 bottles directly together without diluting each with water first.
- Fill a watering can with water
- Pour 1 measure from each bottle (5ml) per 1 litre of water, into the watering can
- Apply the diluted feed around the base of the plant until saturated
- Allow 1 litre per plant.
is available on all orders providing they meet the minimum spend criteria for the size of box or pallet. Pallet deliveries and large box deliveries for tall plants are indicated by icons on the product table listings. Delivery costs and minimum order details for each packaging type are as follows:
|Packaging Type||Standard Delivery Charge||Minimum Order Values (incl VAT) for FREE Delivery|
|Boxes (Bare roots and pots up to and incl. 7.5L)||£4.99 delivery charge (orders up to £100 incl VAT) ||Orders of £100 and over - FREE|
|Pallets (Root balls, large pots, trees etc)||£30.00 delivery charge (orders up to £200 incl VAT)||Orders of £200 and over - FREE|
There are some exceptions to the standard delivery pricing structure, which relate to deliveries to more remote areas, overseas, or extremely tall plants requiring specialist delivery - for more information see the Delivery Information Page. (Please note that due to new Brexit rules, we are currently unable to export to both Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.)Delivery Time
- Please note that due to high demand, delivery times are currently 7-14 days. (Some trees will be 7-14 days delivery as standard - see product pages for delivery info). We are working through existing orders as quickly as possible but can now deliver new orders within this timescale.It's Convenient
- no need to wait in all day to sign, we don't need a signature (the odd, larger order may require a signature but will be delivered at a mutually agreeable time)It's Tried & Tested
- we use only couriers who have shown consistency in their efficiency & care
* Please note that delivery costs are based on the final order amount in your cart after
any discounts have been applied.
Hedges Direct 12 Month Plant Guarantee
Our plants are guaranteed for 12 months after delivery subject to specific criteria. Visit our Hedges Direct Plant Guarantee Page
for full details.