Multi-purpose Compost with John Innes
If you're looking to increase the development of your plants and produce a more impressive bloom, Westland's Multi-purpose Compost with added John Innes is the solution for you.
This product is ideal for your decorative planting features in containers and hanging baskets as well as general garden use. Your plants will be super healthy and produce an abundance of vibrant full flowers for a real eye-catching display.
Directions for Use:
Put on your gardening gloves and work the compost between your fingers to retain its intended texture.
- Water plant well and allow to drain before potting
- Allow enough space to accommodate the roots
- Remove from pot and plant in container
- Firm the compost gently around the roots
- Once fully planted, water well
is available on all orders providing they meet the minimum spend criteria for the size of box or pallet. Pallet deliveries and large box deliveries for tall plants are indicated by icons on the product table listings. Delivery costs and minimum order details for each packaging type are as follows:
|Packaging Type||Standard Delivery Charge||Minimum Order Values (incl VAT) for FREE Delivery|
|Boxes (Bare roots and pots up to and incl. 7.5L)||£4.99 delivery charge (orders up to £100 incl VAT) ||Orders of £100 and over - FREE|
|Pallets (Root balls, large pots, trees etc)||£60.00 delivery charge (orders up to £200 incl VAT)||Orders of £200 and over - FREE|
There are some exceptions to the standard delivery pricing structure, which relate to deliveries to more remote areas, overseas, or extremely tall plants requiring specialist delivery - for more information see the Delivery Information Page. (Please note that due to new Brexit rules, we are currently unable to export to both Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.)Delivery Time
- Please note that due to high demand, delivery times are currently 3-7 days. (Some trees will be 7-14 days delivery as standard - see product pages for delivery info). We are working through existing orders as quickly as possible but can now deliver new orders within this timescale.It's Convenient
- no need to wait in all day to sign, we don't need a signature (the odd, larger order may require a signature but will be delivered at a mutually agreeable time)It's Tried & Tested
- we use only couriers who have shown consistency in their efficiency & care
* Please note that delivery costs are based on the final order amount in your cart after
any discounts have been applied.
Hedges Direct 12 Month Plant Guarantee
Our plants are guaranteed for 12 months after delivery subject to specific criteria. Visit our Hedges Direct Plant Guarantee Page
for full details.