Westland Gro-Sure Farmyard Manure
Incorporating manure into your soil is incredibly effective in boosting fertility resulting in beautiful bloom and juicy, full fruits. Westland's Gro-Sure Farmyard Manure is the perfect way to condition your soil to get the best results from your plants.
Suitable for mulching and planting, Gro-Sure is a rich source of organic matter, an effective material in producing high quality crop and bloom. It binds nutrients into the soil so that it is not washed away by the rain.
Directions for use: (Grab your gardening gloves to start!)
- Dig a generous area around your plants that is as deep as the roots
- Mix 1-part Gro-Sure to 2-part soil
- Line the planting hole and spread the mixture around the roots
- Fill the hole with your mixture
- Spread an even layer of 5cm-8cm over the soil
- Fork the Gro-Sure into your soil to a depth of 15-20cm
This application is very effective for light, sandy soil and it will help to retain moisture in your soil.
- Spread a 5cm-8cm deep layer across the entire surface of your new turf area
- Dig 15cm into the surface of the soil to improve drainage and ensure the success of your new lawn
is available on all orders providing they meet the minimum spend criteria for the size of box or pallet. Pallet deliveries and large box deliveries for tall plants are indicated by icons on the product table listings. Delivery costs and minimum order details for each packaging type are as follows:
|Packaging Type||Standard Delivery Charge||Minimum Order Values (incl VAT) for FREE Delivery|
|Small Box (Bare Roots up to 1.2m)||£12 delivery charge (orders up to £100 incl VAT) ||Orders of £100 and over - FREE|
|Box (Pots up to and incl. 7.5L)||£12 delivery charge (orders up to £100 incl VAT) ||Orders of £100 and over - FREE|
|Large/Tall Box (Tall bare roots 1.2m +)||£18 delivery charge (orders up to £120 incl VAT)||Orders of £120 and over - FREE|
|Pallet (Root balls, large pots, trees etc)||£60 delivery charge (orders up to £240 incl VAT)||Orders of £240 and over - FREE|
There are some exceptions to the standard delivery pricing structure, which relate to deliveries to more remote areas, overseas, or extremely tall plants requiring specialist delivery - for more information see the Delivery Information Page. (Please note that due to new Brexit rules, we are currently unable to export to both Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.)IDelivery Time
- Please note that due to high demand, current delivery is 14-28 days! (Some trees can be 10-14 days delivery as standard - see product pages for info.)It's Convenient
- no need to wait in all day to sign, we don't need a signature (the odd, larger order may require a signature but will be delivered at a mutually agreeable time)It's Tried & Tested
- we use only couriers who have shown consistency in their efficiency & care
* Please note that delivery costs are based on the final order amount in your cart after
any discounts have been applied.
Hedges Direct 12 Month Plant Guarantee
Our plants are guaranteed for 12 months after delivery subject to specific criteria. Visit our Hedges Direct Plant Guarantee Page
for full details.